Analysis: Spread the Sunshine
Activity 2.1: Case Study Analysis
- Watch video clip Sunshine (58 Mb)
- Discuss these questions.
- In what ways was this project a paradigm shift? (for the teacher and the learners) – how were they challenged?
- What made this a meaningful educational experience for the learners?
- Being creative and innovative involves looking for possibilities. Starting with something unclear, uncertain or frightening, and then taking the risk to think of some possibilities.
- What are these items? Think of possibilities…
- Analyse the project as a class using the project analysis template.
- What made the project innovative?
- Once you have completed this activity, proceed to the next page to view a completed template.