Pen.io is an interesting application for making a quick page with a URL. (Whatever you do in Google Docs will also be given a web URL but this is a much quicker method.)
1. Go to http://www.pen.io/. You will notice a straightforward page with a code in the left box entitled ‘Page name’. The code remains as the URL of your new page.
2. Give your page a password and then click on ‘Create new page’. You’ll be taken to the page where you can start writing.
3. Give your page a title and write your message. You can drag on=ver a picture from your store of pictures. It will just get a text name until you save.
4. Once you click on Save the picture appears.
5. There are various other things you can do with this tool. On the right you can change the background and add photos in a more formal manner. Below you can embed the file into a blog or wiki.
You can also promote your page by tweeting it, pinning it (in Pinterest) or sending it to Facebook. How easy is that! I am sure this tool could be useful at times in a classroom setting which has technology.