Submitted by Megan Rademeyer
In the next few weeks Microsoft and SchoolNet we will be launching a competition for teachers who are using one or more of the following Microsoft tools as part of their teaching:
- Office 365 for Education http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/educators/teacher-resources/default.aspx#fbid=4fEqvPS8bDo
- Windows 8 and apps for Education http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/educators/teacher-resources/default.aspx#fbid=4fEqvPS8bDo
- OneNote http://blogs.office.com/2014/10/07/introducing-onenote-class-notebooks-flexible-digital-framework-teaching-learning/
- OfficeMix https://mix.office.com/
- Sway https://sway.com/
- Skype in the Classroom https://education.skype.com/
- Microsoft Math https://math.microsoft.com
You could win a trip to the SchoolNet SA ICT in the Classroom conference or a Teaching with Technology Kick-Off session for your school by sharing your idea for using one or more of these Microsoft tools with other teachers and creating a Facebook post about it.
Look out for details on the Microsoft in Education – South Africa and Lesotho Facebook page in the coming weeks. While you are waiting, why not download a few of the new tools and try them out.