Google Chrome is definitely a fascinating and very user-friendly browser. Some of the things I love about using it are:
- You can easily create many different profiles for Chrome so that each email address you have uses its own profile.
- The URL bar is called an Omnibox because you can search from it just as if you were operating in Google Search.
- One can paste all sorts of bookmarklets in the bookmarks bar. i.e. Pin it for Pinterest, ‘Scoop.it’ for Scoop.it etc.
- There are so many wonderful time-saving extensions to add to the top right portion of the browser.
- There are many applications that one can install on to the Google Search page for quick access.
Last night SchoolNet hosted a webinar called ‘Let’s explore Google Chrome and its extensions’. Here is the recording link.
Webinar presentationThis is the webinar presentation on SlideShare.