I was very pleased to find out today, through one of my social networking links, that Blogger has its own YouTube Help Channel. It’s called BloggerHelp and you can find it here. When I took a look I saw they had one on one of this week’s topics – How to add a YouTube video to your blog. So I thought I would add it here. For those of you that are still unsure on how to do this here are some screen shots.
1. Find the video you want to download
2. Click on Share to first get the Internet address and embed button
3. Click on embed to get the HTML code
4. Paste the code into the HTML part of your blog
5. Your video will now appear miraculously on the Compose side of your blog
If you are reading this post, why not give it a go right now!