Quite often a teacher wishes he/she could learn more about using technology in the classroom – but there seems to be no time! The ideal in this scenario would be a course that is free to all, has a self assessment tool to identify one’s needs, is short, is available online, let’s you works at your own individual pace, has support and extension activities and top marks would be that it meets a recognised criteria such as UNESCO competencies for ICT in Education. Does this sound like some of your thoughts being re-echoed?
What is the course about?
This course takes up to three hours to work through. As you work through the four Teaching with Technology topics you’ll learn about:
- ICT tools that support student assessment needs at different stages of learning.
- Tips to use the internet more effectively to support learning.
- Tools to enable collaboration.
- Time saving productivity tips for you!
So here are the pluses for doing this course:
- Total Time: Up to 3 hours
- Contains: 1 Course of 4 Lessons
- Qualifies for a badge on the Microsoft Educator Network. This will appear under your profile.
- Language: Choose – English, Czech English French Italian Japanese Polish Thai Ukrainian
Here is a breakdown of the lessons
LESSON 1: ICT tools for the evaluation of optimization knowledge
LESSON 2: The creation of better learning activities using the internet
LESSON 3: Support learning and teaching with the user of technology to support collaboration
LESSON 4: Better results thanks to ICT technologies
A 16 minute webinar
Watch this webinar with Megan Rademeyer and Victor Ngebeni on the Microsoft Virtual Academy.
So, why not take a look at Teaching with Technology on the Microsoft Educator Network and give it a try. There’s nothing to lose and plenty to gain!