Megan Rademeyer has been hosting a series of webinars on the Microsoft Virtual Academy on various Microsoft tools and how these can be used for educational purposes. Most of these sessions feature a Microsoft expert who is able to give tips for using the tools effectively – and a number of Microsoft Innovative Educator Experts have featured to talk about how they are using the tools in their classrooms.
Click on the links below if you’d like to watch a pre-recorded session and follow @MicrosoftEduSA on Twitter for the links to the live sessions and to be part of the discussion about the tools.
- Windows 10 Education Platform – with Rane Moodley and MIE Expert Peter de Lisle
- Get your Students doing an Hour of Code – with Bonolo Sedupane and MIE Expert Hawa Patel
- Getting and Using Office 365 for your School – with Michael Mullany and MIE Expert Peter de Lisle
- Digital Civility: Making the Internet Safer – With MIE Expert Matthew Hains
- Minecraft: Education Edition – with Angela Schaerer