On Thursday afternoon 26 Feb 2015 at 3.15pm we held a SchoolNet webinar entitled ‘Professional Development for teachers’. This was presented by a South African teacher, Mabore Lekalakala, who is also a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert #MIEExpert15. Mabore will soon be attending the Global Forum in Redmond Washington.
The webinar description
Mabore added a description of the webinar:
“The following are the focus areas for the webinar:
- Professional Development Courses available on Microsoft Educator Network and how to access them
- Benefits of the Professional Development Courses Digital Literacy
- Learn the basics about using computers, the internet, productivity programs, and security and privacy
- The Teaching with Technology (TwT) curriculum designed to help educators understand how
- How the Self-Assessment Works
- Windows 8 in the Classroom
- Learn how Windows 8 is making learning personal, connecting students and teachers in entirely new ways, and delivering an immersive learning experience.
- Generate certificates
The webinar presentation
Here is the downloadable presentation from mabore which is available online in Slideshare at this link: http://slidesha.re/1yvnPxp
The webinar recording
The webinar recording can be listened to on the following link:
SchoolNet South Africa provides a short, free webinar on most Thursday afternoons during the school term.