Get free access to quality Maths Grade 10-12 learning content 24/7 on any device. Register at https://math.microsoft.com. This service known as Microsoft Math has been in South Africa since 2008. It was formerly known as Nokia Math.
Microsoft Math makes the learning experience personal, engaging and exciting. Students can do math exercises, read theory, learn from examples, and take tests.
Microsoft Math adds a social dimension to education, making it possible to collaborate and compete with other students. Teachers can use Microsoft Math to motivate, monitor, and track learning and skill levels, giving more specific and individual feedback to students. It’s a great tool for enriching the learning experience, engaging students even after school hours and outside classrooms.
Available offline on a Windows phone
Also available as a Windows Phone application, which makes the service content accessible offline allowing students to continue practicing even without internet connection!
Here are some of the important aspects:
- This is a free, online, high school learning support service
- It provides thousands of Maths exercises including examples of how to solve them.
- It provides theory and tests presented in an engaging way
- It is based on our CAPS curriculum for Maths
- The service offers instant, interactive feedback
- The service is globally available at https://math.microsoft.com
Let your students register today if they haven’t already done so.