INVITATION TO ENROL FOR A FREE ONLINE COURSE
The Commonwealth Digital Education Leadership Training in Action (C-DELTA) is a programme designed to promote a digital education environment. The goal is to develop leaders who can demonstrate how to use ICTs effectively and influence others around them to use digital technology appropriately and effectively for learning (and earning) and support sustainable development.
What will I Benefit:
- Earn an International Certificate from the Commonwealth of Learning to add to your Portfolio of Skills and CV
- Earn 35 SACE Points
- Learn about Digital skills and Digital Leadership
- Develop and Maintain a Digital Identity and Footprint
- Improve Awareness and Response to Digital Well-Being and Cyber-Safety.
SchoolNet SA, in partnership with the Commonwealth of Learning, aims to develop capacity in trainers, teachers and learners across South Africa who have not yet had the opportunity to successfully participate in the C-DELTA programme. It is for this reason that SchoolNet is excited to invite you to join this opportunity and take up a FREE Online Course.
Step by Step FREE Course Instructions:
- Step 1: Sign Up https://cdelta.col.org/
- Step 2: Fill in your details and Create a Strong Password with 8 characters and uppercase and lowercase
- Step 3: Joining the course as part of an organisation and Select SCHOOLNET South Africa
- Step 4: Register and Confirm Email Address
- Step 5: Complete the Pre-Test
- Step 6: Go through the Course Modules
- Step 7: Complete Post-Test
- Pass with 40% and above and receive an International Certificate
Join Our Webinar Session
Date: 07 July 2020, 16:30 (4:30PM)
RSVP Here: https://bit.ly/2YLAq7w
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 756 827 2345