The Commonwealth of Learning’s (COL) CDELTA programme has proved very successful to teachers and officials in South Africa. The COL, in partnership with SchoolNet, is bringing you another Professional Development opportunity. The Commonwealth Digital Education Leadership Training in Action (C-DELTA) is an international course to all Commonwealth countries and provides a framework for fostering digital learning and developing skilled citizens for lifelong learning. The goal of this programme is to highlight competencies and skills needed to be a digital leader and to be a positive influencer for the use of digital technologies appropriately and effectively for learning and support.
NB. This course is targeted at Educators in Basic Education, Higher Education institution faculty as well as interested community centre managers.
* Stable Connectivity
* Interest in developing digital skills
* Commitment to complete the required programme
* Good to advanced digital literacy
Completing this form will show your expression of interest in becoming a Master Trainer for the CDELTA course and should meet the following criteria:
* Must be from secondary schools or host regular PD sessions for teachers.
* Must be able to attend and COMPLETE a three week online Master training programme
* Must be able to train 20 teachers and 20 Learners after the master training with evidence of training
NB This course is endorsed by SACE for 35 CPTD and certification will be provided ONLY on completion of all criteria.
Join us here https://tinyurl.com/fadfn0fm