SchoolNet South Africa in collaboration with the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) would like to invite teachers and students to take part in a Free Commonwealth of Digital Education Leadership Training in Action (C-Delta) programme. The C-Delta course is accredited with the South African Council for Educators (SACE) with 40 CPTD Points that can go towards teachers’ professional development points.
The C-DELTA programme provides a framework for fostering digital learning and developing skilled citizens for lifelong learning. It will foster leaders who can demonstrate how to use information and communication technologies (ICT) effectively and who will influence others around them to use digital technology appropriately and effectively for learning (and earning) and for supporting sustainable development.
Benefits of C-Delta Programme
- Increases Employability
- Fosters Digital Leadership
- International Certificate
- 40 CPTD Points (SACE)
- Improves Digital Literacy Skills
- Training Opportunities
How to register an account with C-Delta Platform
- Go to https://cdelta.col.org/
- Sign up and Complete your profile
- Join the course as part of an organization/group – select SchoolNet South Africa
- Activate your account using the activation link sent to your email
- Complete the Pre-Test
- Self-Study the course modules
- Complete the Post-Test
- Receive your International Certificate
N:B – Send your pre-test and post-test certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your SACE certificate.
Credits: Commonwealth of Learning