SchoolNet South Africa wishes to invite you to a dialogue titled: The Pedagogy of Play, Coding and Robotics, and Technology in Education. The event is going to be held at The Forge, 87 De Korte St, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001. It starts at 14:30 pm to 16:00 pm on Friday, 28 October 2022.
For the month of October, SchoolNet South Africa is running a #SupportOurTeachers campaign, and this dialogue forms part of our activities for the month. We have invited well-esteemed guests to explore how and whether education practitioners can create a balance of learning through play using technologies, and mitigate risks of technology dependency while imagining new classroom pedagogies that prepare our learners for the changing world.
The event will be joined by:
- Nqabakazi Mathe-Gina, The Nal’ibali Trust
- Professor Sarah Gravett, Professor of Education at the University of Johannesburg
- Masennya Phineas Dikotla, Molteno Institute for Language and Literacy
- Ole Kjær Thomasen, The LEGO Foundation
- Omashani Naidoo, SchoolNet South Africa
We look forward to your participation.
SchoolNet South Africa