SchoolNet SA is eager to support our Teachers with professional development on the international certification called the Commonwealth Digital Education Leadership Training in Action (C-DELTA). The goal of this programme is to highlight competencies and skills needed to be a digital leader and to be a positive influencer for the use of digital technologies appropriately and effectively for learning and support.
- Earn an International Certificate from the Commonwealth of Learning to add to your Portfolio of Skills
- Earn 35 CPTD SACE Points
- Learn about Digital skills and Digital Leadership
- Develop and Maintain a Digital Identity and Footprint
- Improve Awareness and Response to Digital Well-Being and Cyber-Safety.
- Stable Connectivity
- Interest in developing digital skills
To get started:
- Register on the C-Delta Platform – The C-Delta Programme is accessible here: https://cdelta.col.org. Video registration guide here: https://bit.ly/2Dm6VRH
- Remember to register as an Organization under SchoolNet South Africa.
- Write a Pre-test
- Study the Course
- Write a Post-test
- Send us your Post-test certificate
- Earn your 35 CPTD Points