What are Global Learning Circles?
- There are two sessions each year, September – January and January – May.
- This session begins September 30, 2016, and ends on January 15, 2017. Apply ASAP
- The next session starts in February 2017
For this session, Circle themes are as follows:
- My Hero: Elementary, Middle, and High School
- My Hero Call To Action: Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Computer Chronicles: Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Places and Perspectives: Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Mindworks: Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Global Issues: Environment: Middle and High School
- Global Issues: Education: Middle and High School
- Early People Symbols Project: Elementary and Middle
Find more details about these themes at https://iearn.org/cc/space-29:
How to join a Learning Circle
Interested teachers can register at the following site: https://iearn.org/cc/space-29
- All they need is their iEARN login and password. If you don’t have this then please first register/join as a teacher at https://iearn.org/
- Many experienced participants have already registered, so we are hoping for a very active and dynamic session of Learning Circles.
- If a teacher would like more information or if they have questions, they can contact Dr Barry Kramer at: email@example.com, ccOmashani@schoolnet.org.za