If you are excited about using technology to enhance teaching and learning – register for this conference or offer to share your knowledge as a speaker. This conference is aimed at teachers, school leaders and ICT coordinators who want to learn more about using technology in engaging ways in and beyond the classroom.
Tuesday 2 July – Thursday 4 July 2013
University of the Free State – Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Curriculum delivery through digital content
- Learning with tablets
- Learning with mobile phones
- Connecting classrooms
- Innovative teaching
- ICT leadership in the school
- R750 if you register on or before 30 April 2013
- R850 if you register after 30 April 2013
- R375 if you are selected to speak for a half hour session
- Free (for you or one person in your group) if you are selected to speak for a one or two hour session
Share your knowledge:
If you would like to share your knowledge with other teachers, please submit a speaker proposal by clicking on the link below. If you are submitting a presenter proposal, please don’t register for the conference yet. We will let you know a month before the conference if your presentation has been accepted and you can register then. Speakers and those who submitted proposals before 30 April are guaranteed a place at the conference and will be eligible for the discounted conference fee.
We hope to see you in Bloemfontein from 2 – 4 July 2013 – ready to learn about exciting new ways to integrate technology into your classroom and perhaps to share some of your own ways of enhancing teaching and learning using ICT.
Please also see our SchoolNet website for these details http://www.schoolnet.org.za/